Through the Anselmian Volunteer Network, you have the chance to further your involvement with Saint Anselm College for personal and professional growth. Alumni and parents play crucial roles in the admission process, in supporting career services, in the planning and implementation of engagement activities, and by contributing to the longevity of the college.
As an AVN member, you will connect with fellow Anselmians, have a positive impact on current and prospective students, and gain a deeper understanding of the college.
Opportunities Offered through the AVN
- Attend a college fair as an alumni representative or visit high schools in your area to drop off admission materials.
- Host or attend receptions for prospective or admitted students and their families both on and off campus.
- Call admitted students to speak with them about your experience.
- Sponsor a $25 book award for a prospective student.
- Join the steering committee for a regional network.
- Encourage classmates to attend your class reunion.
- Share career advice with students and alumni.
- Serve as a point of contact between your employer and the college.
Learn more about opportunities within the Anselmian Volunteer Network by clicking on the links below for full program descriptions, or proceed directly to the Volunteer Interest Form.