Main Content

Register to Vote

If you are a U.S. citizen, and 18 or older, you have the right to vote. As a college student, (if you are not from Goffstown), there are several considerations you should review, before determining where you wish you cast your ballot.

The New Hampshire Secretary of State's Election Division has prepared a document, "Voting as a college student in New Hampshire and voter registration," which you may find helpful to review.

Registering to vote in New Hampshire requires you download, and return forms, availabe from the Secretary of State.

View Mobile Site