The President's Steering Committee on Inclusiveness will work closely with the president and the cabinet to foster and direct progress toward institution-wide inclusiveness.
Its charge will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Maintain the institutional focus on inclusiveness as a high priority goal.
- Coordinate campus climate assessment.
- Regularly monitor and report on institutional progress toward inclusiveness goals.
- Plan and oversee institution-wide education and training on inclusiveness.
- Initiate specific proposals to the president regarding inclusiveness.
- Assist the college to maintain ongoing communication with all its constituencies regarding progress toward inclusiveness.
Committee Members, 2013/14:
- Dan Lavoie (Biology), Co-Chair
- Tauna Sisco (Sociology), Co-Chair
- David Banach (Philosophy)
- Keith Chevalier (Library)
- Erika Couture (Admission)
- Dan Forbes (Meelia Center)
- Sarah Goolkasian (Study Abroad)
- Yemi Mahoney (Multicultural Center)
- Shane Matthews (Class of 2015)
- Ann Norton (English)
- Michael Quinn (Campus Ministry)
- Lyndsay Robinson (Class of 2014)
- Dianna Terrell (Education)
- Sue Weintraub (Residential Life)