The President's Steering Committee on Inclusiveness will work closely with the president and the cabinet to foster and direct progress toward institution-wide inclusiveness.
Its charge will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Maintain the institutional focus on inclusiveness as a high priority goal.
- Coordinate campus climate assessment.
- Regularly monitor and report on institutional progress toward inclusiveness goals.
- Plan and oversee institution-wide education and training on inclusiveness.
- Initiate specific proposals to the president regarding inclusiveness.
- Assist the college to maintain ongoing communication with all its constituencies regarding progress toward inclusiveness.
Committee Members, 2014/15:
- Dan Lavoie (Biology), Chair
- Tauna Sisco (Sociology)
- David Banach (Philosophy)
- Marilu Torres-McCamby (Office of Admission)
- Sarah Goolkasian (Study Abroad Office)
- Yemi Mahoney (Multicultural Center)
- Sue Gabert (Campus Ministry)
- Dianna Terrell (Education)
- Sue Weintraub (Office of Residential Life and Education)
- Lourdes Jimenez (Modern Languages and Literatures)