The President's Steering Committee on Inclusiveness will work closely with the president and the cabinet to foster and direct progress toward institution-wide inclusiveness.
Its charge will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Maintain the institutional focus on inclusiveness as a high priority goal.
- Coordinate campus climate assessment.
- Regularly monitor and report on institutional progress toward inclusiveness goals.
- Plan and oversee institution-wide education and training on inclusiveness.
- Initiate specific proposals to the president regarding inclusiveness.
- Assist the college to maintain ongoing communication with all its constituencies regarding progress toward inclusiveness.
Committee Members, 2011/12:
- Tauna Sisco (Sociology), Co-Chair
- Yemi Mahoney (Multicultural Center), Co-Chair
- Ahida Pilarski (Theology)
- Fr. Anselm Smedile, O.S.B. (Campus Ministry)
- John Dillon (Library)
- Liam Concannon '12 (Student)
- Lauren Alfis '13 (Student)
- Michael Smith (Sociology)
- Poppy Fry (History)
- Raphael Okutoro (Admissions)
- Sarah Goolkasian (Study Abroad, CEL)
- Susan Weintraub (Residential Life)