Saint Anselm College remains in the first tier of National Liberal Arts Colleges in the U.S. News and Word Reports Best Colleges 2013. The guide ranked the college #130, based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources, and peer assessments.
In addition, the Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity ranked Saint Anselm 160th among 650 colleges for its ability to provide a quality education in an affordable manner.
Washington Monthly gave Saint Anselm a rank of 191 among liberal arts colleges around the country for its contribution to the public good, including encouraging students to give back to their country.
Saint Anselm's appearance in the Princeton Review "top 20" ranking lists is thanks to what current reported about their opinions of and experiences at the college. Student feedback garnered a tenth-in-the-nation ranking for "best campus food" and a #20 ranking for "town-gown relations."
- The College ranked #130 in National Liberal Arts Colleges based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources and peer assessments.
- Saint Anselm College was named one of the country's best institutions for an undergraduate education in 2013. It was also recognized as a best Northeastern college. The college was ranked #10 nationally for the quality of its food.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #160 overall, and #132 among private colleges. The rankings, which are compiled for Forbes by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, "focus on the things that matter the most to students: quality of teaching, great career prospects, high graduation rates and low-levels of debt."
- This college guide rates institutions based on their contribution to the public good, including encouraging students to give back to their country. Saint Anselm ranked #191 among the liberal arts colleges from around the country.
Colleges With A Conscience, 81 Great Schools with Outstanding Community Involvement
- Saint Anselm was included in a Princeton Review guide that highlighted institutions that foster community engagement and social responsibility.
- Saint Anselm is classified as an "institution of community engagement," with emphasis on mutually beneficial collaboration with the community both through the curriculum and other outreach and partnerships.