The plan for Saint Anselm’s future is grounded in fundamental and enduring commitments that will guide the advancement of our work in Catholic higher education. The following overarching strategies have influenced this strategic plan.
We are committed to:
- Developing and promoting a sustainable culture that is explicitly Catholic and Benedictine
- A student-centered educational philosophy that is holistic, global, and inclusive
- Maintaining high standards of academic excellence in teaching, study, and research
- Creating and sustaining an atmosphere of Christian respect and love that embraces all persons
- Ongoing open communication
- Principled and data-informed decision making
- A college-wide culture of assessment as a basis for continual improvement.