College doesn't last forever, but with a Saint Anselm education, you can be sure to be prepared for whatever comes next. In the meantime, students should start to consider what they'd like the future to look like and begin to take steps towards achieving that vision.
Career Services at Saint Anselm is ready to assist students as they plan for life after college with services including:
- Career Self-Assessment tools to better understand your personality and skills
- Advisors to help identify potential professional paths
- Individual consultation to develop strategies for landing a job
- Assistance with resume and cover letter composition and interview preparation
- Part-time, full-time, and summer job listings to find upcoming employment opportunities
- Job fairs and other on-campus employment events
Students are encouraged to make Career Services an integral part of their growth and development. By utilizing the services offered and building a rapport with our staff, figuring out what to do after college becomes an exciting process of discovery, rather than an anxious, last-minute rush.
For more information or to set up an appointment with an advisor, contact Career Services at (603) 641-7490.
Many Saint Anselm students choose to continue their education in graduate and professional programs and academic advisors are eager to help you explore your options and prepare a strategy to apply and be accepted to graduate school.
Whether you're considering medical or law school, deciding between a Masters or a Ph.D., preparing to take the GREs, or you just need help understanding the application process, you'll want to visit the Academic Advisement office early in your college career to be sure that you're on the right track.
For more information or to set up an appointment with an advisor, contact Academic Advisement at (603) 641-7465.