The Goulet Science Center
The Chemistry Department is housed in the Goulet Science Center. The center is named in honor of Leon and Elizabeth Goulet of Manchester, N.H. Mr. Goulet is a 1947 graduate of Saint Anselm College. The facility, which underwent a complete renovation in 1996, is the center for the Departments of Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Psychology. In addition to modern laboratories and classrooms, among the Goulet Center's many distinctive features is the Weiler Computer Center with state-of-the-art information technology for research and classroom instruction. Another is Perini Lecture Hall featuring advanced multimedia technology. A science reading room and library is also an integral part of the center.
The Chemistry Department houses a number of specialized facilities for use by both students and faculty. In addition to a variety of teaching laboratories, each faculty member maintains a research laboratory with equipment suited to their particular research interests. Each faculty member operates their own laboratory, outfitted with specialized scientific equipment.