- Mary Kate Donais, Anthony Desmond, Bradley Duncan, David George, "Characterization of A Multi-Phased Tower in Monterubiaglio, Umbria (Italy)," in preparation.
- Mary Kate Donais, David George. "Using Portable XRF to Aid in Phasing, Locus Comparisons, and Material Homogeneity Assessment at an Archaeological Excavation," in Handheld XRF inArt and Archaeology. A. Shugar and J. Mass Eds. Belgium, Leuven University Press - Studies in Archaeological Sciences, ISBN 978-90-5867-907-9, publication expected December 2012.
- Mary Kate Donais, Bradley Duncan, Sara Wojtas, Antony Desmond, David George, "Differentiation of Hypocaust and Floor Tiles at Coriglia, Castel Viscardo (Umbria, Italy) using Principal Component Analysis and Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry," Applied Spectroscopy, 66, 1005-1012, 2012.
- Mary Kate Donais, David George, Bradley Duncan, Sarah Wojtas, Anna Daigle. "Evaluation of Data Processing and Analysis Approaches for Fresco Pigments by Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry and Portable Raman Spectroscopy," Analytical Methods, 3, 1061-1071, 2011.
- Mary Kate Donais, David George, Sally Roberts, Jack Roberts, Eric Wu, "Chemical Characterization of Pigments at Coriglia, Castel Viscardo using Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry and Portable Raman Spectroscopy," Society for Archaeological Sciences Bulletin, 32(2), 2-5, Summer 2010.
- Mary Kate Donais. "Portable GPS-XRF Protocols for Field Archaeology," Innov X Systems Inc. Academic Grant Series Application Note, http://www.innovx.com/en/pdf/Application+Notes/1289.
- Mary Kate Donais, Bradley Duncan, David George, Claudio Bizzarri. "Comparisons of Ancient Mortars and Hydraulic Cements through In-Situ Analyses by Portable X-Ray Fluorescence Spectrometry," X-Ray Spectrometry, 39, 146-153, 2010.
- Mary Kate Donais, David George. "Handheld XRF to Study Ancient Roman Drainage System (1BCE to 1CE) Lead Pipe and Connective Keys Near Orvieto, Italy," Innov X Systems Inc. Academic Grant Series Application Note, www.innovx.com/en/pdf/Application+Notes/1182.
- Mary Kate Donais, Greg Whissel, Ashley Dumas, Kate Golden. "Analyzing Lead Content in Ancient Bronze Coins by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy," Journal of Chemical Education, 86, 343-346, 2009.
- Mary Kate Donais, Holly Jakubowski, Cindy Lebel. "Determination of Tin in Ancient Bronze Coins by Flame Atomic Absorption Spectrometry," Journal of the Analytical Sciences Digital Library Undergraduate Research, www.asdlib.org, February 2008.
Underlined names indicate undergraduate students.