Four Ways to Register
- Phone Registration: (603) 641-7086
- Mail Payment:
Saint Anselm College
Continuing Nursing Education #1745
100 Saint Anselm Drive
Manchester, NH 03102-1310
- Fax: (603) 641-7089
- Online: The online payment link is located at the top of the Event Calendar page, as well as throughout the event page.
Visa and MasterCard Accepted
Payment is expected prior to the conference.
If five or more people from the same agency register at the same time, you may deduct 10 percent.
Confirmations and Receipts
Confirmations and receipts will be sent via email, unless otherwise specified.
Unless indicated otherwise, all conferences are subject to the following:
- Time: check conference listing for times; check in and refreshments are served 30 minutes prior to start
- Location: Gadbois Hall, Saint Anselm College unless otherwise noted
- Fee: check conference listing
- Contact Hours: awarded upon completion of each offering
- Lunch: available at Davison Hall, the Coffee Shop and a list of area restaurants will be available
- Taping: taping is not allowed at any of the conferences
- Accreditation: Saint Anselm College Continuing Nursing Education is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. Participants must remain for the full program in order to receive credit.
- Special Accomodations: if required, please call in advance
- Area Hotels: visit our local lodging and dining page for additional options
- Inclement Weather: in the event of severe inclement weather, a conference may be cancelled or delayed; call (603) 641-7086 after 6:30 a.m. and we will have the latest information available
If you have questions and/or need additional information, Please call or e-mail Gina Gulino Payne at (603) 641-7086