This interdisciplinary minor augments studies in such major fields as economics and business, sociology, and psychology. It may be of particular interest to those interested in careers in fields related to human resource management.
- Full-time, degree-candidate status at Saint Anselm College.
- A minimum of a 2.33 (C+) cumulative average in the major (based on a minimum of 3 courses) at the time of formal registration for the minor.
- Completion of the following courses with a minimum grade of "C" in each course:
- human resource management
- organizational psychology
- economy and society
- either operational management or mass communication or health psychology (These courses must be taken at Saint Anselm College.)
- A minimum of a 2.33 (C+) cumulative average in the minor.
- Successful completion of a comprehensive examination on material from the five minor courses.