Marigen Delgadillo, M.A. (Lecturer)
- M.A., University of New Hampshire. Spanish Studies
Gregory G. Hevey, M.Ed. (Lecturer)
- M.Ed. 1978. Rivier College (N.H.) Spanish Studies
- B.S. 1972 Plymouth State College
Eileen K. Rabbath, M.A. (Lecturer)
- M.A. 1998. Universidad Complutense de Madras. Spain.
- B.A. 1997. University of St. Thomas, MN
Carmen M. Sullivan, M.A.T. (Instructor)
- M.A.T. 1995. Rivier College (N.H.) Spanish Studies
- B.S. 1984. Franklin Pierce College (N.H.)
Eva Sorbello Taber, M.A. (Instructor)
- M.A., 1974. University of New Hampshire.
- B.A., 1970. Florida State University. Spanish.
Renée E. Delgado-Turner Ph.D. (Lecturer)
- Ph.D. 1998. Boston University (MA.) Spanish Studies
- M.A. 1988. Rice University
- B.A. 1981. University of St. Thomas
Areas of Specialization: Contemporary Latin American Literature: Literature of the Mexican Revolution, Latin American Women Writers