Ph.D., University of Massachusetts (Lowell)
M.S., Boston College
B.S., Simmons College
Saint Anselm History
I have been teaching at Saint Anselm College since 2007.
- Catholic Medical Center, Staff Nurse
- Women and Infant's Hospital, Staff Nurse
- Harvard Vanguard Medical Associates, Nurse Practitioner
- Beth Israel Hospital, Clinical Nurse IV
- Beth Israel Hospital, Primary Nurse
My current research is addressing an educational intervention provided by postpartum nurses and its effect on postpartum depression symptoms. I am also looking at the relationship between postpartum depression and breastfeeding. My previous research work has been also been related to breastfeeding, particularly breastfeeding confidence (self-efficacy). I am also interested in women's health, gender issues, and global health, particularly in interdisciplinary context.
- International Board Certified Lactation Consultant
- Women's Health Nurse Practitioner