Date: Wednesday, September 7, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Davison Dining Hall Lobby
Join us for the Fall 2016 Study Abroad Fair! Representatives from programs all around the world will be present to speak with you about the numerous study abroad opportunities awaiting Saint Anselm students. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of study abroad, have your questions answered, and to begin planning your study abroad experience.
Study abroad partner organizations planning to attend the fair include API, ASA, Arcadia, ISA, TEAN and AIFS.
If you are unable to attend the relevant information sessions listed below, please contact the Office of International Programs to schedule an individual meeting. All students interested in studying abroad must attend one of the following Study Abroad Information Sessions if they have not previously attended one in order to apply to study abroad.
- General Information Session: Tuesday, January 31, 6:30 - 7:15 p.m., Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Wednesday, February 1, 6:30 - 7:15 p.m., Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Wednesday, March 15, 4 - 4:45 p.m., Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Wednesday, April 5, 4 - 4:45 p.m., Dana 1D
- Semester in Orvieto Spring 2018: October 1, 2017
- Partner Programs Spring 2018: October, 15, 2017
- Partner Programs Fall 2017: March 15, 2017
- Partner Programs Summer 2017: March 15, 2017
- Global Seminars have varrying deadlines. Please visit the individual program listing to confirm the specific deadline.
Please note: Some program provider application deadlines are prior to the Saint Anselm College deadline. Please review the provider materials carefully so your application materials are on time. Many providers accept students on a rolling admission basis which means the earlier you submit your application, the earlier you know if you have been accepted.