Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2016
Time: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Davison Dining Hall Lobby
Join us for the Spring 2016 Study Abroad Fair! Representatives from programs all around the world will be present to speak with you about the numerous study abroad opportunities awaiting Saint Anselm students. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of study abroad, have your questions answered, and to begin planning your study abroad experience.
Study abroad partner organizations planning to attend the fair include API, Arcadia, ISA, TEAN and AIFS.
If you are unable to attend the relevant information sessions listed below, please contact the Study Abroad Office to schedule an individual meeting. All students interested in studying abroad during fall 2015 or summer 2015 must attend one of the following Study Abroad Information Sessions if they have not previously attended one in order to apply to study abroad.
- General Information Session: Tuesday, February 2, 6:30 - 7 p.m., Goulet 3103
- General Information Session: Wednesday, February 3, 6:30 - 7 p.m., Goulet 3103
- Spanish Speaking Countries Information Session: Wednesday, February 24, 12:30 - 1:15 p.m., Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Wednesday, March 16, 12:30 - 1:15, Dana 1D
- General Information Session: Wednesday, April 13, 12:30 - 1:15, Dana 1D
- All students planning to studying abroad during spring 2017 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by October 15, 2016.
- All students planning to study abroad during fall 2016 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by March 15, 2016.
- All students planning to study abroad during summer 2016 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by March 15, 2016. *Note that some faculty led programs have an earlier deadline. Please visit the individual program listing to confirm the specific deadline.
Please note: Some program provider application deadlines are prior to the Saint Anselm College deadline. Please review the provider materials carefully so your application materials are on time. Many providers accept students on a rolling admission basis which means the earlier you submit your application, the earlier you know if you have been accepted.