Monday, January 19: Open office hours: 1:30-4pm, Upper Cushing
Tuesday, January 20: International Trivia in the North Lounge 8pm; Teams of 4 will compete to win coffee shop gift certificates.
Wednesday, Januray 21: Study Abroad Fair in Davison 11-1:30pm
Thursday, January 22: International Movie Night & Discussion in Dana Center New Lecture Hall 7pm; Join us as we watch L'Auberge Espagnole a film about a student from France studying abroad in Barcelona.
Date: Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Time: 11 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Location: Davison Dining Hall Lobby
Join us for the Spring 2015 Study Abroad Fair! Representatives from programs all around the world will be present to speak with you about the numerous study abroad opportunities awaiting Saint Anselm students. This is a great opportunity to learn more about the exciting world of study abroad, have your questions answered, and to begin planning your study abroad experience.
Study abroad partner organizations planning to attend the fair include API, Arcadia, ISA, TEAN and AIFS.
If you are unable to attend the relevant information sessions listed below, please contact the Study Abroad Office to schedule an individual meeting. All students interested in studying abroad during fall 2015 or summer 2015 must attend one of the following Study Abroad Information Sessions if they have not previously attended one in order to apply to study abroad.
- General Session: Tuesday, January 27 from 6:30 - 7:15 pm - North Lounge, Cushing
- General Session: Wednesday, January 28 from 6:30 - 7:15 pm - North Lounge, Cushing
- All students planning to studying abroad during spring 2016 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by October 15, 2014.
- All students planning to study abroad during fall 2015 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by March 15, 2015.
- All students planning to study abroad during summer 2015 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by March 15, 2015. *Note that some faculty led programs have an earlier deadline. Please visit the individual program listing to confirm the specific deadline.
Please note: Some program provider application deadlines are prior to the Saint Anselm College deadline. Please review the provider materials carefully so your application materials are on time. Many providers accept students on a rolling admission basis which means the earlier you submit your application, the earlier you know if you have been accepted.