Global Seminars are short-term courses that are led by Saint Anselm faculty. They are offered during the spring semseter and during summer school. Spring semster courses combine classroom instruction throughout the semester and an international component over spring break. The international component enables you to learn first hand about the content you have learned in the classroom.
Global Seminars that run during summer school depart during the the first week of session one and vary in length.
The following Global Seminars are being offered during the 2014-2015 academic year. If you have questions, please contact the Faculty Director for each program. Additional information about each program and applications can be found by searching the Study Abroad Program Map.
Spring Semester 2015
- Faculty Director: Professor Frutos-Bencze, Economics and Business Department
- Class will meet Monday & Wednesday from 2:30-3:45 p.m.; International travel February 28 - March 8, 2015
- Faculty Directors: Professor Masur and Professor Pajakowski
- Class meeting time T/Th 11:30-12:45 or T/Th 2:30-3:45; International travel March 1 - March 7, 2015
- Faculty Director: Professor Feldhaus
- Class will meet Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m.; International travel February 27 - March 7, 2015
- Tentative Dates: May 18 - June 26, 2015
- Faculty Director: Professor George, Classics Department
- Faculty Director: Professor Latona, Philosophy Department
- Tentative dates: May 13 - 25, 2015