Global Seminars are short-term courses that are led by Saint Anselm faculty. They are offered during the spring semseter and during summer school. Spring semster courses combine classroom instruction throughout the semester and an international component over spring break. The international component enables you to learn first hand about the content you have learned in the classroom.
Global Seminars that run during summer school depart during the the first week of session one and vary in length.
The following Global Seminars are being offered during the 2015--2016 academic year. If you have questions, please contact the Faculty Director for each program. Additional information about each program and applications can be found by searching the Study Abroad Program Map.
Spring Semester 2016
- Faculty Directors: Professor Carson & Professor Cahill, Nursing Department
- Class will meet once a week during the spring 2016 semester; International travel February 26 - March 6, 2016
- Faculty Directors: Professor Leapley, French Department and Profesor Hoffman, Fine Arts Department
- Associated Courses: FR 321 Contemporary France, FAH 220 New Ways of Seeing and FAH 262 Contemporary Film: 1945-Present
- International travel February 26 - March 7, 2015
- For addtional information download the informational flyer (PDF/355KB).
- Tentative Dates: May 23 - July 2, 2016
- Faculty Director: Professor George, Classics Department