APPLY ONLINE: Please visit our online registration page to begin your study abroad application.
Create an Online Study Abroad Account
- Create a study abroad account and complete your profile on the Application site. Fill in all the profile sections listed (Academic Info., Program Preferences, Current Address, etc.). Once you complete your entire profile, you will be able to:
-- ask questions about study abroad program details
-- apply for a program
- Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment. Provide three days and times you are available to meet.
- You must create a profile and meet with the Study Abroad Office before applying for any program.
If you are ready to apply to a study abroad program, you need to be logged in to your study abroad account on the application site. You can then apply as follows:
- Go to the interactive world map or the advanced search to find the specific program in which you are interested.
- Click the "Apply" link next to the program name. This will link you to the application process for that specific program.
- Read through the application forms carefully and complete fully.
- Once your application is complete, the Study Abroad Office will review your information. You'll receive an email with your application status.
- If your application is approved you will then complete the Study Abroad Enrollment Forms. Detailed informated about the Enrollment Forms will be provided with your approval notification.
Program Provider or Host Institution
After you are notified by the study abroad office that you have been "Approved" to study abroad, you will then need to click on the link to the specific program and follow the application instructions for the specific program provider or host institution. Do not delay because some programs and locations are very popular and may fill early. Students are responsible for the application fee required by the provider organization or host institution. A complete application usually includes:
- Application Form
- Official Transcript
- Academic Reference Form
- Personal Statement
- Preliminary Course Selection Information
**Each program provider has different requirements; confirm requirements with provider prior to starting the application process**
Simply clicking the "Apply" button from the SAC application website does not complete the application process. It is your responsibility to make sure you have filled out all required and relevant application and enrollment materials necessary for the program you wish to attend.
Complete the Course Approval process
Complete the Saint Anselm College Study Abroad Course Approval Form (PDF/225KB). Have your department chairperson review, approve and sign the Course Approval Form regarding your course selection. Please provide your department chairperson course descriptions of the classes you plan to take overseas. Please note that some provider deadlines are earlier than the Saint Anselm College deadlines below. Specific instructions can be found on the form.
Following the approval of your department chairperson you must meet with Sarah Goolkasian, Associate Director of Study Abroad. Ms. Goolkasian must approve the transfer of credit for all courses and will sign your course approval form signifying approval. Please bring details copies of your course descriptions to Ms. Goolkasian. Lastly, the form must be scanned and uploaded into your study abroad online account.