Visit, Explore, Decide
Visiting campus can be helpful in solidifying your college choice. Whether you are looking for a campus tour or a more in depth Anselmian experience, we have plenty of options.
Reserve Your Spot - Paying Your Deposit
A non-refundable deposit is due on May 1 for all admitted students intending to enroll at the college for the fall semester. The deposit is applied to your initial semester billing and the fee is based on whether you plan to be a resident or commuter student. Deposits can be submitted by mail to the Office of Admission or visit www.anselm.edu/deposit to submit online.
Enrollment Portal log in information will be mailed to you no later than May 15, 2015. Please log in as soon as possible to fill out enrollment forms and return these documents by the deadlines. The Enrollment Portal includes more information about:
- Housing Contract and Residence Life
- Summer Advising and Course Registration material
- Monthly Payment Plan Information
- Health Forms
- Academic Calendar
Final High School Transcript
Congratulations on your high school graduation! Before you leave school in June, please request for your final high school transcripts to be sent to the Saint Anselm College Office of Admission.
Beginning Your Anselmian Experience
- After you have deposited, you will be asked to choose a date to attend one of the scheduled summer advising sessions on June 16, June 17, or June 18. Summer Advising is a half-day program where you will have the opportunity to meet classmates and orientation leaders, establish your first semester class schedule, and receive your e-mail address and campus mailbox. Representatives from various aspects of campus life, such as Student Activities, Information Technology, the Bookstore, Athletics, and Health Services, will be available for your visit.
Move In and New Student Orientation
- Join your future classmates on campus in late August for new student orientation where you will be officially welcomed into the Saint Anselm College community and make lifelong friends.