Enrollment Portal log in information will be mailed to you no later than May 15, 2013. Please log in as soon as possible to fill out enrollment forms and return these documents by the deadlines. The Enrollment Portal includes more information about:
- Housing Contract and Residence Life
- Summer Advising and Course Registration material
- Monthly Payment Plan Information
- Health Forms
- Academic Calendar
You can log in to the Enrollment Portal at myanselm.anselm.edu.
Final High School Transcript
Congratulations on your high school graduation! Before you leave school in June, please request for your final high school transcripts to be sent to the Saint Anselm College Office of Admission.
Beginning Your Anselmian Experience
- After you have deposited, you will be asked to choose a date to attend one of the scheduled summer advising sessions in June. Summer Advising is a half-day program where you will have the opportunity to meet classmates and orientation leaders, establish your first semester class schedule, and receive your e-mail address and campus mailbox. Representatives from various aspects of campus life, such as Student Activities, Information Technology, the Bookstore, Athletics, and Health Services, will be available for your visit.
Move In and New Student Orientation
- Join your future classmates on campus in late August for new student orientation where you will be officially welcomed into the Saint Anselm College community and make lifelong friends.
October 25 - 27, 2013
It's time to plan your trip to the Hilltop. Your entire family is invited to visit, play, cheer, tour, and experience life as an ANSELMIAN. Join your Anselmian on campus for a day or two (or the entire weekend). There's lots to do! Catch a show (at the Dana Center), or an athletic game, or an ice cream.
Check back mid summer for a complete schedule and order forms once events and athletic games are confirmed!