Counseling high school students on their college choices requires a lot of information. Here you'll find the materials you need in order to guide your students in their college search.
How to Apply
Saint Anselm is an exclusive user of the Common Application, which can be completed both online and on paper. For more information and to download the necessary documents, visit The Common Application.
Application procedures will be different depending on the applicant, but most high school students will apply as First Year Students. First-year students must submit their application November 15 for Early Action (notification by January 15) and February 15 for Regular Decision (notification by March 15).
Most students attending Saint Anselm receive some financial assistance through scholarships, loans, or other forms of support. Students preparing to apply to colleges must understand the cost of attendance and must begin to explore their financial aid options.
10 Things Guidance Counselors May Not Know About Saint Anselm College
- Saint Anselm is not an exclusively Catholic institution
- Diverse Student Body including foreign nationals representing 12 countries
- Strong Benedictine educational tradition of inquiry and exploration
- Named ‘one of the country's best institutions for undergraduate education' by the Princeton Review
- Six pre-professional programs including medicine, law, dental, and veterinary
- Small Student to Faculty Ration of 11:1 assures all students get the attention they need
- Home of the New Hampshire Institute of Politics
- Host of both Democratic and Republican Presidential Primary Debates
- Selected as the Most G.I. Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine
- Athletics program includes 20 NCAA Division II men's and women's varsity teams