Net Partner Frequently Asked Questions (PDF/60KB)
- Download FAQ - Net Partner is a web-based secure financial aid portal for Saint Anselm College students (both prospective and enrolled) to view various components of their financial aid application.
Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (PDF/110KB)
- Download Policy - Qualitative and quantitative Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) students must meet in order to receive federal financial aid. (Updated May 2015)
Making the Saint Anselm experience possible 2014-2015 (PDF/2MB)
- Download Booklet- General financing information for prospective students
Cash For College (PDF/1472KB)
- Download Booklet - General Financial Aid information provided by the National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
Understanding Your Financial Aid Award 2015-2016 (PDF/7.8MB)
Alternative Loan Information Worksheet (PDF/62KB)
- Download Worksheet to help organize and compare lender and loan information
Financial Aid Budget Worksheet (Excel/42KB)
- Download Worksheet for estimating PLUS or Alternative Student Loan amounts
General Financial Aid and Loan Processing Information (PDF/55KB)
FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) - The FAFSA is a free application used to determine eligibility for federal student aid programs.
Tel: (800) 433-3243
To apply for a PIN number and to complete the FAFSA online.
- Saint Anselm College code: 002587
Helpful information and resources for students and parents.
College Board CSS Profile Form - The CSS Profile is a fee based application used to determine eligibility for institutional need-based aid.
- Saint Anselm College code: 3748
College Board IDOC Program
For information on the federal tax form submission procedure or to verify receipt of tax forms.