The Office of College Communications and Marketing supports the communication needs of Saint Anselm College by advancing its position as a leader in Catholic higher education. The office has two primary functions: to support the institutional mission and objectives for enrollment and to support institutional objectives for fundraising.
Secondary objectives for the office include the provision of strategic and practical communications support to a range of college programs and initiatives including academic, athletic, and student life. Through the production and dissemination of specialized publications and collateral materials, the office serves as the college's principal communications resource. Specific areas of responsibility include:
- Media relations, including the production of news releases and media advisories
- Publication planning and design
- Portraits, the college's alumni magazine and other print and electronic communication
- Management of the college's Web site and digital properties
- Sports Information
- The campus Print Shop and print coordination for out-sourced projects
- College advertising
- Graphic identity standards
The Office of College Communications and Marketing is located on the second floor of Alumni Hall. Our office hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you have any questions regarding any of the areas overseen by our office, please contact us at (603) 641-7240, or e-mail a member of our staff.