It's time to plan your trip to the Hilltop. Your entire family is invited to visit, play, cheer, tour, and experience life as an ANSELMIAN. Join your Anselmian on campus for a day or two (or the entire weekend). There's lots to do! Catch a show (at the Dana Center), or an athletic game, or an ice cream.
Important Stuff to Remember
- Order tickets early so you don't miss out (Anselmians just love shows!). Your tickets are confirmed when payment is received.
- Pick up or purchase tickets in the Dana Center lobby (Friday evening and Saturday). Use your students' name to pick up those pre-ordered tickets. Remember, tickets will not be mailed!
- Reserve overnight accommodations early. Fall is a busy time in New Hampshire (all those leaf peepers!) Not sure where to stay? Here's a list of local hotels.
- Brunch is delicious so buy those tickets beforehand (you don't want to stand in the long line). Sunday Brunch is served from 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. Remind your Anselmian to buy their brunch ticket too. They use their meal cards to purchase their own ticket in the Davison Office, or with cash at the Student Activities Office.
- Get your 2014 long-sleeved T-shirts. Buy them when you arrive on campus (while supplies last).
Still have questions?
We've got answers! Call Student Activities at (603) 641-7344.