Welcome to Saint Anselm College! New Student Orientation is a two-part program:
- Orientation Part I: Students and Parents: Planning Your Journey
- Orientation Part II: Beginning Your Journey
Orientation Part II begins with Move In Day on Thursday, August 27, and continues through Saturday, August 29. During this three-day program you will get to know your classmates and learn more about campus life with Saint Anselm students as your guides.
Additional Resources for Move In Day:
- Move In Day: What You Need To Know (IMPORTANT! Please read before arriving on campus!)
- 2015 Orientation Schedule
- Moving In
- Residential Life Information
- MyAnselm (student schedules and book list)
- Financial Aid and Billing
- Information about Parking and Vehicle Registration
- Buying Your Books
- Laptops and Computers
- Student Employment
Returning residents will be welcome back to campus on Sunday, August 30 at 9 a.m. We look forward to having you back on campus! Please start making arrangements for Move-In Day 2015.
Each year, the Office of Residential Life (RLE) gives permission for a small number of students to move in early. These students include our preseason athletes and student staff members who work to prepare the halls for opening and welcome new students. All students granted permission to return to campus early are connected to campus offices and initiatives vital to the work of the College in August. Each student arriving early will receive their arrival dates from the office they are connected with.
In the best interest of the College and all students, it is important for us to consistently honor our early arrival policy and practice. The College sets a move-in date with deliberation; it is not possible for us to accommodate students who are not connected to campus initiatives and practices outlined above, and permission will not be granted to return earlier.