Are we missing something? Here's how to form a new group:
- Step 1: Schedule a meeting with the Office of Student Activities & Leadership Programs. They will supply you with all the necessary informationt to get started.
- Step 2: Recruit some members! You'll need at least ten students interested in your group before you're recognized. New groups seeking recognition are allowed to have meetings and events on campus if they are geared towards recruiting new students. Contact the office for more information.
- Step 3: Develop a constitution which will describe the mission and function of the group.
- Step 4: Contact a faculty/staff member and request their assistance in serving as the group's advisor. Every group on campus has one, and you'll need it to move to the next step.
- Step 5: Recognition! The Student Government Association at Saint Anselm officially recognizes new groups many times per semester. You'll meet with SGA for this recognition, and you're set to go!
For More Information
Still need a question answered, or do you want to speak to someone about your idea? Contact Student Activities & Leadership Programs at email@example.com