Main Content

Who is My Advisor?

When undeclared students arrive on campus in the fall semester, they receive a letter in their campus mailbox informing them who their undeclared advisor is, their advisor's office location, and their advisor's phone number.

If you change your major to undeclared, the director of academic advisement assigns you a new advisor from our Undeclared Advising Team, and a letter is sent to you informing you of your advisor's name.

If you do not know who your advisor is, please contact the Office of Academic Advisement.