If you would like to apply, please feel free to contact the project director with any questions that you may have regarding building a URSP team. If you would like to apply, you may download an application from below. Adobe Reader, a freely available software, is required to view the form.
The application should include the following items.
- URSP Application (PDF/92KB)
- Two letters of recommendation (one must be from the undergraduate mentor)
- Evidence of support from the graduate level mentor (e.g. letter, e-mail, etc)
- Personal statement regarding academic history and goals (limited to two typed pages)
- Research statement (1-2 typed pages, double-spaced)
The completed application package should be mailed or delivered to the following address:
Lori H. LaPlante, Ph.D.
Project Director, URSP
Department of Biology
Saint Anselm College
100 Saint Anselm Drive, Box #1742
Manchester, NH 03102