Saint Anselm College's Department of Safety and Security is located in the Daley building on Saint Anselm Drive, across from the main entrance to the college. The department employs seven full-time officers who patrol the campus 24 hours a day and respond to a variety of calls including all emergencies.
Office of Safety and Security
- Contact the Office of Safety and Security if you have questions concerning campus parking, vehicle registration, or parking enforcement.
Parking and Vehicle Registration
- Information about how to register your vehicle, designated parking areas on campus, and parking regulations.
Campus Crime Statistics
- Official "Right to Know" campus crime statistic as required by the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act.
- A list of links and resources concerning Saint Anselm College's emergency preparedness plans.
- Information and online resources on campus safety.