Please refer to the specified publications for completed information about college policies.
Emergency Response Plan
Saint Anselm’s Emergency Response Plan is available to the on-campus community via the MyAnselm portal and in hard copy throughout campus. On-campus constituencies (faculty, staff, and students) should consult the plan for important details about emergency communication and procedures. For more information, contact Don Davidson, Director of Campus Safety and Security, at (603) 641-7287.
- Please visit the MyAnselm portal to view the campus Emergency Response Plan
- To view/download, click: Anselm Community > Campus Safety
H1N1 (Swine Flu)
- Information about the college's H1N1 preparedness.
- Detailed fire safety information is available in the Student Handbook.
- Refer to the Student Handbook
- Contact Human Resources for information.