Overnight parking is allowed in the following lots only:
- Saint Benedict Court Lot: Permit designated by the letters SBC. Residents of Saint Benedict Court ONLY. Any vehicle parked in this lot without a Benedict Court Permit may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
- Baroody Lot: Located behind Baroody Hall. Permit is designated by the letter R. Residents may park in this lot or the appropriate section of the Kavanaugh extension lot at all times.
- Father Bernard Court Lots: Permit designated by the letter B. Bernard Court residents ONLY. (Except for spaces designated for Faculty/Staff). No parking along roadway. Any vehicle parked in this lot without a Bernard Court Permit may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
- South Lot: All permit types are permitted to park in this lot. This is the only lot for Freshman parking and the permit is designated by the letter F. Located across from Lambert Lane and Sullivan Arena.
- Saint Mary Hall: Residents of Saint Mary Hall ONLY. Permit is designated by the letter R. No parking along roadway or the dumpster or entrances to the building.
- Falvey/Collins House and Comiskey Dirt Lot: The permit is designated by the letters CF. Residents of Falvey/Collins Houses ONLY. No parking along roadway or blocking the dumpsters.
- Kavanaugh Lot: Located behind the baseball field. (Except between the "No Parking" signs). All permit types are permitted to park in this lot EXCEPT FOR FRESHMEN.
- Kavanaugh Extension Lot: Roadway along the back side of the baseball/football fields, which extends off of the Kavanaugh Lot. . Residents and commuters may park here.
- Commuter Lots: Permit is designated by the letter C. Commuters are an integral part of the SAC community. They are afforded parking which may or may not be in closer proximity to areas due to their unique nature and frequent comings and goings throughout the day. Commuters may park in the Dana Lot which is for Faculty/Staff and Commuters. They may also use the Commuter spaces in the East Lot, Baroody Lot, the Kavanaugh and Kavanaugh Extension Lots, in addition to the South Lot. They may not use the Father Bernard Court Lot, or the Visitor Lot or any of the designated Faculty Staff Lots that do not allow for commuter parking. Please respect their parking areas and do not encroach on those spaces.
Campus Safety & Security officers will provide an escort from remote lots to dormitories for female students who are uncomfortable walking on campus late at night. Simply call the main number, 641-7000, and request that the operator ask the officer on duty to provide you with the escort. Remain on the phone until the operator confirms the escort.
Overnight parking (after 2 a.m.) is not allowed in the following lots:
- Dana Lot: Located adjacent to the Dana Center.
- Half-Hour Lots: All parking spaces in front of dorms are designated for drop-off and pick-up of individuals and items and are restricted to a half-hour time limit. Only lined spaces may be utilized in front of dorms.
- East Lot: A Faculty / Staff Lot located along Rundlett Hill Road, opposite the rear of the Carr Center and Stoutenburgh.
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics.
- West Lot: A Faculty / Staff Lot located behind the Coffee Shop / Pub. Any vehicle without a Faculty/Staff permit parked in this lot may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
- Visitor Lot: A Visitor Lot located beside Alumni Hall. Any vehicle parked in a Visitor space, may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
- Chapel Arts Lot: A RESERVED Faculty/Staff Lot located outside the Chapel Arts Center. Any vehicle not authorized will be towed without notice at the owner's expense.