- Benedict Court Lot: Residents of Benedict Court ONLY.
- Baroody Lot: Located behind Baroody Hall. Resident freshman must park in this lot or the appropriate section of the Kavanaugh Extension lot, at all times.
- Bernard Court Lots: Bernard Court Permit residents ONLY. (Except for spaces designated for Faculty/Staff). No parking along roadway. Any vehicle without a Bernard Court permit parked in this lot may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
- South Lot: Located south of Lambert Lane and Sullivan Arena.
- Saint Mary Hall: Residents of Saint Mary Hall ONLY. No parking along roadway.
- Falvey/Collins House and Comiskey Dirt Lot: Residents of Falvey/Collins Houses ONLY. No parking along roadway.
- Kavanaugh Lot: Located behind Dana Lot. (Except between the "No Parking" signs).
- Kavanaugh Extension Lot: Roadway along the back side of the baseball / football fields, which extends off the Kavanaugh Lot. Resident freshman must park in this lot or the Baroody lot at all times.
- Commuters may park in any student lot except for Bernard Court.
Campus Safety and Security officers will provide an escort from remote lots to dormitories for female students who are uncomfortable walking on campus late at night.
Overnight parking (after 2 a.m.) is not allowed in the following lots:
- Dana Lot: Located adjacent to the Dana Center.
- Half-Hour Lots: All parking spaces in front of dorms are designated for drop-off and pick-up of individuals and items and are restricted to a half-hour time limit. Only lined spaces may be utilized in front of dorms.
- East Lot: A Faculty / Staff Lot located along Rundlett Hill Road, opposite the rear of the Carr Center and Stoutenburgh.
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics.
- West Lot: A Faculty / Staff Lot located behind the Coffee Shop / Pub. Any vehicle without a Faculty/Staff permit parked in this lot may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
- Visitor Lot: A Faculty/Staff/Visitor Lot located beside Alumni Hall. Any vehicle without a Faculty/Staff permit, and/or is parked in a Visitor space, may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.