Main Content

Information for Current Students

Financial aid is renewable each year, as long as you continue to demonstrate financial need and meet academic and personal standards established by Saint Anselm College and the federal government.

You must reapply each year and submit all required financial aid paperwork by April 15.

    Students missing that deadline will lose a percentage of their need-based Saint Anselm College grant and scholarship aid for the following year. We assess a 5% reduction in need-based aid for each month that you are late.

    Visit our calendar of important dates for information about important financial aid deadlines you need to meet.

    All current students must submit the following documents by April 15th

    • CSS/Financial Aid Profile (school code 3748) - The CSS Profile is a fee based application used to determine eligibility for instituional need-based aid.
    • FAFSA (school code 002587) - The FAFSA is a free application used to determine eligibility for federal student aid programs
    • 2015 Tax Information submitted directly to the College Board IDOC Program (more information below)
      • Copies of federal tax returns for the student and parent, signed with all schedules
      • Copies of student and parent W-2 forms
    • 2015 Student Tax Non-Filing Statement (PDF/77KB) if student taxes are not filed (include associated W2 forms)
    • 2015 Parent Tax Non-Filing Statement (PDF/76KB) if parent taxes are not filed (include 1099 or W2 forms)

    Returning international citizens will be contacted directly and will be asked to complete a renewal application.

    The College Board IDOC Program will e-mail the tax submission instructions to your Saint Anselm email account in early February. Please submit one packet of federal tax information to the College Board IDOC. It should contain signed copies of parents' and student's federal tax returns (1040 form), including all pages, schedules, and W-2. 

    The College Board will provide the Office of Financial Aid with the tax information in a more useable form. If you do not receive or have misplaced the submission instructions from the College Board by the end of February, please contact the them at (305) 420-3670.

    We believe that financing a student's education is a family responsibility to the extent that the family is able to help. Unless you qualify as an independent student by federal standards, or have highly unusual circumstances, you must file with your parents. You should talk to a member of the financial aid staff if you believe you have circumstances that warrant special consideration.

    View Mobile Site