Main Content

Information for Returning Students

Financial aid is renewable each year, as long as you continue to demonstrate financial need and meet academic and personal standards established by Saint Anselm College and the federal government. Please read carefully the college's Satisfactory Academic Progress policy (PDF/368 KB).

Application Dates

You must reapply each year and submit all required financial aid paperwork by April 15.

Note: Applications become available on October 1. We encourage students to apply as early as possible so that they may be awarded earlier.

Students missing that deadline will lose a percentage of their need-based Saint Anselm College grant and scholarship aid for the following year. We assess a 5% reduction in need-based aid for each month that you are late.

Visit our calendar of important dates for information about important financial aid deadlines you need to meet.


  • CSS/Financial Aid Profile (school code 3748) - The CSS Profile is a fee based application used to determine eligibility for instituional need-based aid.
  • FAFSA (school code 002587) - The FAFSA is a free application used to determine eligibility for federal student aid programs
  • 2015 Tax Information submitted directly to the College Board IDOC Program (more information below)
    • Copies of federal tax returns for the student and parent, signed with all schedules
    • Copies of student and parent W-2 forms
  • 2015 Student Tax Non-Filing Statement (PDF/77KB) if student taxes are not filed (include associated W2 forms)
  • 2015 Parent Tax Non-Filing Statement (PDF/76KB) if parent taxes are not filed (include 1099 or W2 forms)

Requirements for Returning International Students

Returning international citizens will be contacted directly and will be asked to complete a renewal application.

The College Board IDOC Program will e-mail the tax submission instructions to your Saint Anselm email account in early February. Please submit one packet of federal tax information to the College Board IDOC. It should contain signed copies of parents' and student's federal tax returns (1040 form), including all pages, schedules, and W-2. 

The College Board will provide the Office of Financial Aid with the tax information in a more useable form. If you do not receive or have misplaced the submission instructions from the College Board by the end of February, please contact the board at (305) 420-3670.

View Mobile Site