- Registration for each trip begins on May 15, 2013 and space is limited by trip. Trips tend to fill up quickly, and participation is on a first come, first serve.
- The cost for each trip is $350 and includes all meals, transportation, and lodging.
- Each trip will be staffed by a minimum of two student leaders and faculty/staff members.
- A packing list will be distributed via email over the summer to registered participants.
- Equipment needs will vary depending on the trip. Most trips require sleeping bags, a simple daypack or backpack, and a sleeping pad (optional, but appreciated).
- Passages is a substance-free program that prohibits the use of drugs, alcohol, or tobacco by all participants for the entire program, beginning with your arrival on campus and continuing through all Passages-related activities including reunions and other events during the academic year.
- Questions should be directed to Jean Couture, Director of Student Activities & Leadership Programs.