- Most academic department and administrative department job duties are: answering phones, filing, making copies, delivering and picking up mail, special projects, etc.
- Not all job openings are posted below; some departments choose not to post because they anticipate filling with re-hires and walk-in inquiries.
- If a department has no openings, ask if you can be put on a waiting list.
- Be ready to show your Financial Aid Award letter to person who wants to hire you.
- IF you have a yellow card, great, you do not need to come to HR. Bring it with you when you job hunt.
- IF you never worked on campus before (and therefore do not have a Yellow Card), get your job first (Student Employment Offer letter), come to HR with that and your original IDs.
NEW: Just Posted April 2015, summer payroll position with CONTINUING NURSING EDUCATION
Continuing Nursing Education
Position Title: Summer CNE Assistant
Contact: Laurie Coit, Conference Coordinator, email@example.com or 603-641-7085
SAC Payroll Position: 1
Dates of Employment: June - August
Hours per Week: 10 hours per week; 2-3 days per week, 4-5 hours per day. Days/hours are flexible, but must be between 9 am and 2 pm.
Fall 2015 student employment job postings will be posted here right before the start of the fall semester. Please read about required IDs x2537 and process x2538 if you are new to student employment at Saint Anselm College.