- Most academic department and administrative department job duties are: answering phones, filing, making copies, delivering and picking up mail, special projects, etc.
- Not all job openings are posted below; some departments choose not to post because they anticipate filling with re-hires and walk-in inquiries.
- If a department has no openings, ask if you can be put on a waiting list.
- Be ready to show your Financial Aid Award letter to person who wants to hire you.
- IF you have a yellow card, great, you do not need to come to HR. Bring it with you when you job hunt.
- IF you never worked on campus before (and therefore do not have a Yellow Card), get your job first (Student Employment Offer letter), come to HR with that and your original IDs.
NEW: Check back here for FALL 2015 STUDENT JOB OPENINGS . . . Have a great summer!
Fall 2015 student employment job postings will be posted here right before the start of the fall semester. Please read about required paperwork and documentation and the process of securing an on-campus job if you are new to student employment at Saint Anselm College.