- Most academic department and administrative department job duties are: answering phones, filing, making copies, delivering and picking up mail, special projects, etc.
- Not all job openings are posted below; some departments choose not to post because they anticipate filling with re-hires and walk-in inquiries.
- If a department has no openings, ask if you can be put on a waiting list.
- Be ready to show your Financial Aid Award letter to person who wants to hire you.
- IF you have a yellow card, great, you do not need to come to HR. Bring it with you when you job hunt.
- IF you never worked on campus before (and therefore do not have a Yellow Card), get your job first (Student Employment Offer letter), come to HR with that and your original IDs.
Fall 2014 Job Listings
Coffee Shop, 5 positions
Catering, 3 positions
- Contact: Leslie Minchin, Ext. 5079, Davison Hall
- Note: Need good computer skills, especially Excel; data entry. GREAT OPPORTUNITY, looks wonderful on your resume.
- Contact: Kristen MacNeil, email@example.com, Ext. 7196
- Location: Office of College Advancement, Alumni Hall, 2nd floor
- SAC Payroll Positions: 5
- Note: Must have good phone and fund raising skills