|Important Dates & Deadlines||Fall 2016||Spring 2017|
|Date Billed||Mid- June||Mid-December|
|Balance Must Be
Paid In Full By
|August 1st||January 2nd|
|Monthly Payment Plan
|July 15th||December 15th|
|Student Medical Insurance Waiver||August 28th||February 15th
Saint Anselm College offers several payment options. To avoid late fees, interest charges, or other penalties, semester balances should be paid in full by the due date above. Balances can be made by cash or check (made payable to Saint Anselm College) or using one of our online payment options. Saint Anselm College has partnered with Tuition Management Systems (TMS) to offer the following online tuition payment options.
One Time Payments: Pay online using electronic check (no fee) or by credit card (subject to 2.75% fee). To make a one-time tuiton payment online please visit anselm.afford.com/paynow.
Monthly Payment Plans: In a continued effort to assist the families of our students, Saint Anselm College offers a Monthly Payment Plan (MPP) as an alternative to our standard payment arrangements. MPP allows you to spread your education expenses over five smaller monthly installments, which are paid over the course of the semester. Your only cost is a non-refundable $50 semester enrollment fee.
- Enrollment: Enrollment is fast and easy. Use one of the following methods to enroll into our Monthly Payment Plan today! For quickest plan activation, visit https://anselm.afford.com/. To enroll by phone, call 800-722-4867.
- Monthly Processing: Once enrolled, you will be billed monthly in accordance with the Monthly Payment Schedule. Automatic monthly deductions from checking or savings are available at no additional cost.
- Fees and Other Charges The $50 enrollment fee is a semester fee and is non-refundable. A $30 service fee will be charged to your TMS account for any payment returned for insufficient funds or which is not collectible for any other reason. A $40 late fee will be charged to your student account when payment is not made by the due date.
- Failure to Pay In the event you fail to comply with the Monthly Payment Schedule, your enrollment in the MPP will be terminated and any remaining balance on the student's account will be due in full.
- Please feel free to contact us with any questions regarding our Billing Cycle or Payment Options.