Upon your arrival on the Saint Anselm College campus, you will be issued a campus card. This card will allow you access to your residence hall and will act as your form of payment for meals at our dining locations. This card also includes an additional option known as Hawkbucks.
Currently, Hawkbucks allows you to use your card at laundry facilities on campus, purchases at the bookstore, campus mailroom services, and vending machines on campus. Because HawkBucks functions as its own distinct option on the card, it is completely separate from any dining services (board) money. In order to utilize Hawkbucks you will need to deposit money in your Hawkbucks account.
NEW! You're in control with GET Funds! You can now manage your Meal Plan and Hawkbucks accounts online, or by downloading the GET Funds mobile app. Use GET Funds to:
- Deposit funds into your Optional meal plan and Hawkbucks accounts
- Report your ID card as Lost or Found (only applies to most recently Lost card - older Lost cards must be reactivated in person in the Davison office)
- Check transaction history
- View your account balances
- Send an "Add Funds" request to your parents or relatives
Students must first be registered for an account with the website before logging in to view their account information.
- Register on GET Saint Anselm. To begin the registration process on the site, click on the link indicating "Not Registered? Sign up now!" and fill out the registration form provided. Once the form is filled out and submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided-this email must be responded to in order for the registration process to complete successfully.
Parents, guardians and other relatives can make online deposits to their student's optional meal plan and Hawkbucks accounts by selecting the link "Click Here to Deposit into a Student's Account" on the login page. When depositing with this convenient link, you will need two things: the credit/debit card number from which to make the payment, and the student's ID Number.