Campus Ministry invites you to participate in our annual Lenten Day of Reflection on Sunday, March 18, 2012. Come join the Saint Anselm College community as we take time for liturgy, reflection, and fellowship during the season of Lent. All are welcome to attend all or part of the day's events; pre-registration with the Alumni Office (email@example.com) is required for the lunch.
Schedule of events:
- 10:30 Registration
- 11:00 Mass, Fr. John Fortin, O.S.B. '72 celebrant & homilist
- 12:00 Lunch
- 1:00 Presentation (TBA)
- 2:15 Stations of the Cross
- 3:00 Markings in the Lenten Wilderness by Dr. Jay Cormier ‘74
Jay Cormier is the author of eight books on prayer, scripture, and preaching. He is the editor of Connections, a newsletter of ideas and resources for homilists. He is a lecturer in the Humanities at St. Anselm College.
All are welcome to stay on campus for the following:
- 4:00 p.m. Closing the Lenten Day with prayer and reflection
- 5:30 p.m. Vespers and Benediction of the Blessed Sacrament with the Monks of Saint Anselm Abbey
- 6:00 p.m. Dinner at the Coffee Shop (pay-as-you-go)
- 7:00 p.m. Mass with the Saint Anselm College Choir
For more information or to register by phone, please call the Alumni Relations Office at 1-888-444-1889.