Gingerbread House Competition
Wednesday, November 28: 8:30 p.m. in Davison Hall
- Teams must be made up of 4 Saint Anselm College students.
- All Teams must have a name.
- All Team members must be present for entry on contest night.
- Contest begins at 8:30 p.m. All team members must arrive no later than 8:45 p.m., or the team's slot will be offered to a waitlisted team.
- We provide the gingerbread pieces, candy, and tools.
- You can build anything: it does not have to be a house.
- All entries must be in good taste to qualify.
- You may bring in design plans.
- You may NOT bring additional candy or non-edible props.
The Saint Anselm community will be invited to judge your creations, and the top 3 teams will receive cash prizes!
- 1st Place: $400
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
Winners will be announced on December 7.
The Christmas Feast
Come and celebrate the season with a complimentary feast for meal plan participants!
The menu will include Roasted Tenderloin of Beef, Seafood Newburg, and Chicken Crème Brie, along with delicious sides, trimmings, and a selection of assorted desserts. As always, this feast is FREE for all student resident and optional meal plan participants! There will be a nominal charge at the register for all others who wish to partake in the festivities.
Students (on a meal plan)
- Bring your ID and pick up your free ticket from the Davison Hall office starting on November 29, 2012. Please pick up tickets before 2 p.m. on December 6.
The Davison Office will be open until 7 p.m. on December 6 to distribute tickets.
Davison Hall will close at 2:30 p.m. on the day of the feast to prepare - please plan accordingly!