Annual Pie & Cheesecake Sale
Monday, Nov. 21 at 7 a.m. - Wednesday, Nov. 23 at 1 p.m.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Meal Plan Money accepted!
Delicious freshly baked pies and homemade cheesecakes are available for sale in Davison! Sorry, no advance orders.
Sale begins Monday, Nov. 21 at 7 a.m.!
- Fruits of the Forest
Five Pound Cheesecakes: $39.95
- Plain Vanilla Bean
- Strawberry Topped Vanilla Bean
- Cherry Topped Vanilla Bean
- Blueberry Topped Vanilla Bean
- Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate
- Chocolate Chocolate Truffle
Tea Breads - $10.95
- Banana Walnut
- Banana Chocolate Chip
- Pumpkin Streusel
Gobble, Gobble Rolls- $10.95
- 18 Homemade dinner rolls baked in the shape of a turkey
Gingerbread House Competition
Wednesday, November 30
9 p.m. in Davison Hall
Registration begins on Friday, November 18. Registration forms will be available in the Davison Office.
- Teams must be made up of 4 Saint Anselm College students.
- All Teams must have a name.
- All 4 team members must be present for check-in and entry to the dining hall on contest night.
- Contest begins at 9 p.m. All team members must arrive no later than 8:45 p.m., or the team's slot will be offered to a waitlisted team.
- We provide the gingerbread pieces, candy, and tools.
- You can build anything: it does not have to be a house.
- All entries must be in good taste and not offensive in any way to qualify.
- You may bring in design plans.
- You may NOT bring additional candy or non-edible props.
The Saint Anselm community will be invited to judge your creations, and the top 3 teams will receive cash prizes!
- 1st Place: $400
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
Winners will be announced on December 9.
The Christmas Feast
Thursday, December 8
5 - 7:30 p.m.
Come and celebrate the season with a complimentary feast for meal plan participants!
As always, this feast is FREE for all student resident, flex, and optional meal plan participants! For all others who wish to partake in the festivities, there will be a charge of $16.95 at the register.
Students (on a meal plan)
- Bring your ID and pick up your free ticket from the Davison Hall office starting on December 5, 2016. Please try to pick up tickets before 2 p.m. on December 8.
The Davison Office will be open until 8 p.m. on December 8 to distribute tickets.
Davison Hall will close at 2:30 p.m. on the day of the feast to prepare - please plan accordingly!