Annual Pie & Cheesecake Sale
Monday 11/24 at 7 a.m. - Wednesday 11/26 at 1 p.m.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Meal Plan Money accepted!
Delicious freshly baked pies and homemade cheesecakes are available for sale in Davison! Sorry, no advance orders.
Sale begins Monday, 11/24 at 7 a.m.!
- Fruits of the Forest
Five Pound Cheesecakes: $39.95
- Plain Vanilla Bean
- Strawberry Topped Vanilla Bean
- Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Truffle
- Chocolate Chocolate Truffle
Tea Breads - $10.95
- Banana Walnut
- Banana Chocolate Chip
- Pumpkin Walnut Streusel
Gobble, Gobble Rolls- $10.95
- 18 Homemade dinner rolls baked in the shape of a turkey
Gingerbread House Competition
Wednesday, December 3
8 p.m. in Davison Hall
Registration begins on Friday, November 21 and ends on Wednesday 11/26. Registration forms will be available in the Davison Office.
- Teams must be made up of 4 Saint Anselm College students.
- All Teams must have a name.
- All Team members must be present for entry on contest night.
- Contest begins at 8 p.m. All team members must arrive no later than 8:30 p.m., or the team's slot will be offered to a waitlisted team.
- We provide the gingerbread pieces, candy, and tools.
- You can build anything: it does not have to be a house.
- All entries must be in good taste to qualify.
- You may bring in design plans.
- You may NOT bring additional candy or non-edible props.
The Saint Anselm community will be invited to judge your creations, and the top 3 teams will receive cash prizes!
- 1st Place: $400
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
Winners will be announced on December 11.
The Christmas Feast
Wednesday, December 10
4:30 - 7 p.m.
Come and celebrate the season with a complimentary feast for meal plan participants!
As always, this feast is FREE for all student resident, flex, and optional meal plan participants! There will be a nominal charge at the register for all others who wish to partake in the festivities.
Students (on a meal plan)
- Bring your ID and pick up your free ticket from the Davison Hall office starting on December 4, 2014. Please try to pick up tickets before 2 p.m. on December 10.
The Davison Office will be open until 7 p.m. on December 10 to distribute tickets.
Davison Hall will close at 2:30 p.m. on the day of the feast to prepare - please plan accordingly!