Annual Pie & Cheesecake Sale
Monday 11/24 at 7 a.m. - Wednesday 11/26 at 1 p.m.
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, and Meal Plan Money accepted!
Delicious freshly baked pies and homemade cheesecakes are available for sale in Davison! Sorry, no advance orders.
Sale begins Monday, 11/24 at 7 a.m.!
- Fruits of the Forest
Five Pound Cheesecakes: $39.95
- Plain Vanilla Bean
- Strawberry Topped Vanilla Bean
- Chocolate Chip
- White Chocolate Truffle
- Chocolate Chocolate Truffle
Tea Breads - $10.95
- Banana Walnut
- Banana Chocolate Chip
- Pumpkin Walnut Streusel
Gobble, Gobble Rolls- $10.95
- 18 Homemade dinner rolls baked in the shape of a turkey
Gingerbread House Competition
Wednesday, December 3
8 p.m. in Davison Hall
Registration begins on Friday, November 21 and ends on Wednesday 11/26. Registration forms will be available in the Davison Office.
- Teams must be made up of 4 Saint Anselm College students.
- All Teams must have a name.
- All Team members must be present for entry on contest night.
- Contest begins at 8 p.m. All team members must arrive no later than 8:30 p.m., or the team's slot will be offered to a waitlisted team.
- We provide the gingerbread pieces, candy, and tools.
- You can build anything: it does not have to be a house.
- All entries must be in good taste to qualify.
- You may bring in design plans.
- You may NOT bring additional candy or non-edible props.
The Saint Anselm community will be invited to judge your creations, and the top 3 teams will receive cash prizes!
- 1st Place: $400
- 2nd Place: $200
- 3rd Place: $100
Winners will be announced on December 11.
The Christmas Feast
Wednesday, December 10
4:30 - 7 p.m.
Come and celebrate the season with a complimentary feast for meal plan participants!
As always, this feast is FREE for all student resident, flex, and optional meal plan participants! For all others who wish to partake in the festivities, there will be a charge of $14.25 at the register.
Students (on a meal plan)
- Bring your ID and pick up your free ticket from the Davison Hall office starting on December 4, 2014. Please try to pick up tickets before 2 p.m. on December 10.
The Davison Office will be open until 7 p.m. on December 10 to distribute tickets.
Davison Hall will close at 2:30 p.m. on the day of the feast to prepare - please plan accordingly!