Main Content

Travel Outside the U.S.

An F-1 student with an unexpired Employment Authorization Document (EAD) issued for post completion-practical training and who is otherwise admissible may re-enter the U.S. to resume employment after a temporary absence.
The EAD must be shown in combination with a letter from the employer and an I-20 endorsed for travel and re-entry by the DSO.

View Mobile Site