Commuter parking is allowed in the following lots:
- Benedict Court Lot: Located behind Benedict Hall.
- Baroody Lot: Located behind Baroody Hall.
- South Lot: Located between south of Lambert Lane and Sullivan Arena.
- Kavanaugh Lot: Located behind Dana Lot. (Except between the "No Parking" signs).
- Kavanaugh Extension Lot: Roadway along the back side of the baseball/football fields, which extends off of the Kavanaugh Lot.
- East Lot (in front of Carr Center) BETWEEN THE COMMUTER PARKING SIGNS ONLY.
Additionally, Commuters are permitted to park in the following lots during the times posted:Between 7 a.m. and 2 a.m.
- Dana Center Lot
- The New Hampshire Institute of Politics Lot
- Faculty/Staff lots
- The West Lot (behind the coffee shop and bookstore)
- Cushing Center Lot
- Goulet Lot
- East Lot (staff section in front of the Carr Center)
- Poisson Lot
- Chapel Arts Lot
- Bernard Court Lot (staff section)
- NHIOP lot (staff section)
- Davison Staff Lots
- Joan of Arc Road Lot (at end of Founder's Green)
- Daley Building Lots
You can also see the Saint Anselm College parking and vehicle registration website for more information.
If you have further parking questions or concerns, please feel free to email email@example.com.
Thank you to Heather Arsenault (Administrative Assistant in Office of Campus Safety and Security) for working with the Commuter Council and the Multicultural Center on forming this list of commuter parking regulations.