The cost of the trip is based on the number of travelers and the method of payment. The college needs at least 20 participants for the trip. The standard base price for 20 people is $2,548 which includes airfare, accomodations, and some meals, transportation, and the tour guide.
A cash discount is applied for all passengers paying by check and money order. All other forms of payment, including credit cards. The price is subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
|Price from Boston's Logan Airport|
|No. of Passengers||Cash Discount Price||Standard Base Price|
Price does include:
- Airfare; roudtrip on non-refundable, economy class group airline tickets on regularly scheduled IATA carrier
- Accommodations: first class, superior tourist class or best available accommodations based on sharing twin/double accommodations with private bathroom. Single room supplement is $595 based on availability. Porterage of one suitcase per person at hotels only
- Meals: per itinerary (B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner)
- Transportation & Sightseeing: transportation and sightseeing by private motor coach per the itinerary with English speaking guides and entrance fees as shown in itinerary
- English speaking tour escort during land portion of the tour
- Arrangements for daily Mass, if needed
Price does NOT include:
- The Passenger Travel Protection Plan administered by Berkley Care, Ltd. Plan fee is $95 for trips up to $2,000; $139 for trips up to $3,000; and $219 for trips over $3,000 (up to $5,000).
- Beverages with meals; meals not mentioned; excess baggage charges; fuel surcharges
- Passport or visa fees
- Items of personal nature such as laundry, phone calls, etc. or any items not explicitly stated as included
- Tours mentioned as optional in the itinerary
Assisi : Hotel Giotto or similar 3 *
Rome : NH Villa Carpegna or similar 4*
Back to Trip to Italy page