Designated Faculty/Staff Parking Areas
Faculty/Staff lots are for the exclusive use of the faculty and staff members of the Saint Anselm community between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. There is no student parking allowed in these lots during that time. There is no overnight parking (after 2:00 am) permitted in any faculty/staff parking lots/spaces.
Any student vehicles parked in a faculty/staff lot may be towed without notice at the owner's expense.
Faculty Staff parking permits are designated by the letters FS
- West Lot (the lot behind the Coffee Shop and the Bookstore)
- Cushing Center Lot
- Goulet Lot
- East Lot (contains a limited amount of parking spaces for Commuters, between the posted signs only, in this lot across from the Carr Center)
- Poisson Lot
- Chapel Art Center Lot - Reserved spaces
- Bernard Court Staff Lot (designated area facing Alumni Hall indicated by signs)
- Dana Staff Lot (located behind the Dana Center)
- N.H. Institute of Politics (designated area for Faculty/Staff)
- Davison Staff Lots (located at Davison Hall).
- Joan of Arc Road (located at the Gadbois Hall end of Founder's Green indicated by signs)
- Daley Building Lots - Front and rear of the Daley Building offices of Campus Safety and Security and Physical Plant.
- Dana Lot (adjacent to the Dana Center) There is also Commuter parking allowed in this Faculty Staff Lot
Students are allowed to park in Faculty/Staff Lots only between the hours of 5 p.m. and 2 a.m.