The Web publishing staff is located in the Office of College Communications and Marketing suite on the second floor of Alumni Hall.
If you need assistance developing your Web pages, please contact Dyan Ciccone, Assistant Director of Web Communications at 656-6184 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office is available to assist departments in their efforts to create official college Web pages, and we offer CMS training to help your content author(s) update and maintain them.
Services We Offer
Web Site Development and Planning
- Whether you are creating a new site or revamping an existing site, we will work with you to help identify your Web needs, as well as set goals and objectives for your Web site. As part of this process, we will help you develop your site's navigational structure and we are available to assist with content development and editing services.
Content Management System Training
- Most new sites are created in the college's content management system (CMS). The CMS offers Web content publishers an intuitive user interface that once trained, is as easy to use as Microsoft Word. The CMS allows you to concentrate on content and not worry about design. We've done that for you by creating several Web site templates within the CMS.
- If you have an existing site, we will carry over all content into the CMS. After you attend CMS training, you will be knowledgeable enough to maintain your own Web site.
Web Site Management and Maintenance
- CCM updates and maintains some higher-level pages throughout the Saint Anselm Web site. Contact us if you have updates and are unable to access any page(s).
- Departments are kindly asked to identify content authors who can update and maintain your Web pages.