Saint Anselm Dining Services is proud of our unique dining facilities and the fact that we are recognized among the nation's premier locations in college dining.
Our three facilities offer unique menus and dining experiences to accommodate your diverse needs.
Our food is homemade and freshly prepared by our chefs. We offer vegetarian and gluten free options, marking all our selections accordingly. If you have any dietary requirements, please inform a supervisor so that we can better accommodate your needs.
Coffee Shop and Dining Hall Benefits
As an added benefit, faculty and staff members can use their Saint Anselm identification card to buy food with a 15% discount. You must add a minimum of $20 onto the card. You can add money to your card at Davison Hall using cash, check, Visa or Mastercard.
You can now manage your Meal Plan and Hawkbucks accounts online, or by downloading the GET Funds mobile app. Use GET Funds to:
- Deposit funds into your meal plan and account
- Report your ID card as Lost or Found (only applies to most recently Lost card - older Lost cards must be reactivated in person in the Davison office)
- Check transaction history
- View your account balance
You must first be registered for an account with the website before logging in to view account information.
- Register on GET Saint Anselm. To begin the registration process on the site, click on the link indicating "Not Registered? Sign up now!" and fill out the registration form provided. Once the form is filled out and submitted, a confirmation email will be sent to the address provided-this email must be responded to in order for the registration process to complete successfully.
If you lose your employee identification card, call the Davison Hall front office at x7750 immediately to report it as missing. There is a $10 charge for replacing new IDs; however, if your current card is damaged or worn out, it will be replaced for free if you bring the damaged card in to the Davison office.