All advisors will receive their advisees' folders from the Office of Academic Advisement.
- Academic advisement supplies folders for each department
- The advising folders will be maintained by the student's major department
- The registrar's office sends updated transcripts to the departmental chair to distribute to advisors
- If a student changes his/her major, the folder should be returned to academic advisement so it can be redirected to the new advisor
- If a student withdraws from the college, the folder should be returned to academic advisement
- Advisors may keep their folders in the academic advisement if they do not have a secure place to maintain them
- Students must not handle folder