Instructional Technology offers a range of technology workshops for Saint Anselm faculty and staff. The workshops aim to address the most commonly encountered technology issues in teaching and learning. Please visit this section often for updated monthly workshop schedules. To reserve your seat, please click here.
Ready to take the next step? Join us for an advanced take on Saint Anselm's learning management system.
- Offered: 2/21/14, 1:30 - 2:20 p.m., 3/20/14, 9:30 - 10:20 a.m. (In person and online)
Building More Effective Presentations without PowerPoint
Tired of the same old boring PowerPoint presentations? Prezi is a dynamic presentation tool that will have you falling off buildings and bouncing along with balls. Your presentations will have students on the edge of their seats wondering where they'll go next!
- Offered: 2/28/14, 2:30 - 3:20 p.m., 4/3/14, 11:30 a.m. - 12:20 p.m. (In person and online)
Using Mobile Devices in the Classroom
Have you seen the new Apple TV devices in selected classrooms? Want to know what they are and how to use them? Come join us for an interactive workshop where you'll learn how you and your students can share iPad, iPhone, and iPod applications with each other on the big screen!
- Offered: 2/27/14, 1:30-2:20 p.m., 3/5/14, 1:30 - 2:20 p.m. (In person only)
Flipped Classroom Pedagogy
Are you interested in flipping your classroom, but aren't sure how? Still don't know what a flipped classroom is? This workshop will help you take the first step by explaining how to flip alesson.
- Offered: 2/25/14, 9:00-9:50 a.m., 3/28/14, 10:30-11:20 a.m. (In person and online)
On the Tech Horizon
What's new and exciting in the world of teaching and technology? This workshop will feature a few new apps and technologies coming down the line that we think will be helpful in your classroom.
- Offered: 3/17/14, 2:30-3:20 pm., 4/15/14, 10:00 -10:50 a.m. (In person and online)