The College Fact Sheet is updated annually and is distributed to all faculty and staff, trustees, and members of the monastic community. A copy of the 2015-16 At a Glance Fact Sheet is available for download.
2016-2017 Quick Facts
Updated as of December 2016
|Student Body Characteristics||Service Learning & Volunteer Activity|
|Admission Figures||Tuition & Fees|
|Faculty and Staff||Finances|
- Enrollment (Fall 2016) = 1,930
- Full-Time = 1,876
- Part-Time = 54
- Female: 61%
- Male: 39%
Retention rate (2015 cohort)
- 85% - The percentage of first time, full-time degree-seeking student from First Year Fall to Sophomore Fall.
- 2016 (B.A., B.S. Nursing): 433
- Applications: 3,826
- Enrolled: 518
Transfer admission, Fall 2016
- Applications: 102
- Enrolled: 12
- Faculty: Full-time: 151, Part-time 52
- Faculty-to-student ratio: 11 to 1
- Service-learning was offered in 28 courses, 37 sections, by 10 academic departments
- 70 Non profit agencies served.
- 16,128 Hours served by service learning and volunteer activites through the Meelia Center.
- 305 students took at least 1 service learning course.
- 16,020 Hours served on Service and Solidarity Missions and Urban Immersion Programs.
- Service & Solidarity Mission locations:
- Phoenix, AZ; Berthoud, CO; Aberdeen, MS; Manchester, NH; New Orleans, LA; Orland, ME; Philadelphia, PA; David, KY; Vanceburg, KY; Ridgley, MD; Washington DC; Camden, NJ; and Vineland, NJ
- International Locations: Costa Rica
- Tuition: $37,826
- Room and board (standard): $13,734
- Other fees (approximate): $100
- Endowment: $122.9 million
- New 150-bed residence hall completed Fall 2014
- Acreage: Approx. 380
- Chapel Art Center Permanent Collection contains over 420 works of art