The College Fact Sheet is updated annually and is distributed to all faculty and staff, trustees, and members of the monastic community. A copy of the 2014-15 At a Glance Fact Sheet is available for download.
2014-2015 Quick Facts
Updated as of December 2014
|Student Body Characteristics||Service Learning & Volunteer Activity|
|Admission Figures||Tutition & Fees|
|Faculty and Staff||Finances|
- Enrollment (Fall 2014) = 1,968
- Full-Time = 1,915
- Part-Time = 53
- Female: 60%
- Male: 40%
Retention rate (2013 cohort)
- 90% - The percentage of first time, full-time degree-seeking student from First Year Fall to Sophomore Fall.
- 2014 (B.A., B.S. Nursing): 420
- Applications: 3,568
- Enrolled: 523
Transfer admission, Fall 2014
- Applications: 88
- Enrolled: 22
- Faculty: Full-time: 149, Part-time 60
- Faculty-to-student ratio: 11 to 1
- Full-time faculty with doctorate or other terminal degree: 90 %
- Full-time staff: 389
- Part-time staff: 108
- Honors Program
- Humanities Program
- Institute for Saint Anselm Studies
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics
- Undergraduate Research Scholar Program
- Service-learning was offered in 28 courses, 37 sections, by 10 academic departments
- 70 Non profit agencies served.
- 16,128 Hours served by service learning and volunteer activites through the Meelia Center.
- 305 students took at least 1 service learning course.
- 16,020 Hours served on Service and Solidarity Missions and Urban Immersion Programs.
- Service & Solidarity Mission locations:
- Phoenix, AZ; Berthoud, CO; Aberdeen, MS; Manchester, NH; New Orleans, LA; Orland, ME; Philadelphia, PA; David, KY; Vanceburg, KY; Ridgley, MD; Washington DC; Camden, NJ; and Vineland, NJ
- International Locations: Costa Rica
- Tuition: $ 35,396
- Room and board (standard): $ 13,040
- Other fees (approximate): $ 940
- Endowment: $126.3 million
- New 150-bed residence hall completed Fall 2014
- Acreage: Approx. 380
- Chapel Art Center Permanent Collection contains over 390 works of art