The College Fact Sheet is updated annually and is distributed to all faculty and staff, trustees, and members of the monastic community. A copy of the 2013-14 At a Glance Fact Sheet is available for download.
2013-2014 Quick Facts
Updated as of December 2013
|Student Body Characteristics||Service Learning & Volunteer Activity|
|Admission Figures||Tutition & Fees|
|Faculty and Staff||Finances|
- Enrollment (Fall 2013) = 1,923
- Full-Time = 1,878
- Part-Time = 45
- Female: 59%
- Male: 41%
Retention rate (2012 cohort)
- 85% - The percentage of first time, full-time degree-seeking student from First Year Fall to Sophomore Fall.
- 2013 (B.A., B.S. Nursing): 438
- Applications: 3,829
- Enrolled: 508
Transfer admission, Fall 2013
- Applications: 94
- Enrolled: 21
- Faculty: Full-time: 146, Part-time 69
- Faculty-to-student ratio: 11 to 1
- Full-time faculty with doctorate or other terminal degree: 89 %
- Full-time staff: 377
- Part-time staff: 117
- Honors Program
- Humanities Program
- Institute for Saint Anselm Studies
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics
- Undergraduate Research Scholar Program
Service-learning was offered in 28 courses, 41 sections, by 10 academic departments.
- 70 Non profit agencies served.
- 16,338 Hours served by service learning and volunteer activites through the Meelia Center.
- 335 students took at least 1 service learning course.
- 16,680 Hours served on Service and Solidarity Missions and Urban Immersion Programs.
- Service & Solidarity Mission locations:
- Camden, NJ; Aberdeen, MS; Austin, TX; Houston, TX; Manchester, NH; New Orleans, LA; Detroit, MI; Orland, ME; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Vanceburg, KY; Ridgley, MD; Washington DC
- International Locations: Dominican Republic
- Tuition: $ 34,084
- Room and board (standard): $ 12,690
- Other fees (approximate): $ 910
- Endowment: $106.3 million
- Buildings - Total: 51
- Acreage: Approx. 380
- Chapel Art Center Size of Permanent Collection: 393 works of art