The Fact Booklet is updated annually and is distributed to all faculty and staff, trustees, and members of the monastic community. A copy of the 2012-13 At a Glance Fact Sheet is available for download.
2012-2013 Quick Facts
Updated as of December 2012
|Student Body Characteristics||Service Learning & Volunteer Activity|
|Admission Figures||Tutition & Fees|
|Faculty and Staff||Finances|
- Enrollment (Fall 2012) = 1,954
- Full-Time = 1,900
- Part-Time = 54
- Female: 59%
- Male: 41%
Retention rate (2011 cohort)
- 88% - The percentage of first time, full-time degree-seeking student from First Year Fall to Sophomore Fall.
- 2012 (B.A., B.S. Nursing): 396
- Applications: 4,089
- Enrolled: 527
Transfer admission, Fall 2012
- Applications: 88
- Enrolled: 18
- Faculty: Full-time: 145, Part-time 62
- Faculty-to-student ratio: 11 to 1 (FTE)
- Full-time faculty with doctorate or other terminal degree: 90 %
- Full-time staff: 370
- Part-time staff: 107
- Size of monastic community: 23
- Honors Program
- Humanities Program
- Institute for Saint Anselm Studies
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics
- Undergraduate Research Scholar Program
Service-learning was offered in 31 courses, 33 sections, by 13 academic departments.
- 70 Non profit agencies served.
- 18,393 Hours served by service learning and volunteer activites through the Meelia Center.
- 352 students took at least 1 service learning course.
- 18,948 Hours served on Service and Solidarity Missions: Alternate Break Program
- Service & Solidarity Mission locations:
- Camden, NJ; Aberdeen, MS; Boston, MA; Lawrence, MA; Manchester, NH; New Orleans, LA; Springhill, LA; New York, NY; Orland, ME; Philadelphia, PA ; Phoenix, AZ; Tuba City, AZ; Pine Ridge, SD; Ridgley, MD; Talcott, WV; Washington DC
- International Locations: San Jose de Colinas, Marcuelizo, Santa Barbara, Honduras; Lost Chiles, Costa Rica
- Tuition: $ 32,710
- Room and board (standard): $ 12,380
- Other fees (approximate): $ 890
- Endowment: $85.3 million
- Buildings - Total: 51
- Acreage: Approx. 380
- Chapel Art Center Size of Permanent Collection: 301 works of art