- Student Body Graduation Rate: 73%
- Scholarship Athlete Graduation Rate: 67%
Four Class Rates - Cohorts 2002 - 2005
- Student Body Graduation Rate: 74%
- Scholarship Athlete Graduation Rate: 79%
- Non-Scholarship Athlete Academic Success Rate: 90%
Definition of NCAA Terms
Percent of students who graduate within six years of enrollment.
Academic Success Rate
Includes Non-Scholarship student athletes, incoming transfer students, and mid-year enrollments. This figure excludes scholarship athletes and those students who left the institution but were academically eligible at the time.
Four Class Average
Includes the first year cohort and the three classes above. Example: Includes 2001 first-year students, and students that are sophmores (2000), juniors (1999), and seniors (1998).