|Survey||Participants||Cycle||Prior to 2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014||2015||2016||2017|
|NSSE||Seniors & First Years||2 years||X||X||X||X||X|
|BCSSE||First Years||2 years||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|HERI Faculty||Faculty||3 years||X||X||X|
|HEDS Alumni||Alumni||2 years||X||X||X|
Summaries of the survey results are only available to members of the Saint Anselm College community through MyAnselm (formerly CISPortal). The documents can be found on the left hand navigation in the Institutional Research folder.
We do not permit the sharing of data and information contained on MyAnselm with anyone outside of Saint Anselm College. If you are unable to gain access and have a request for information, please contact our office. If you are able to gain access and have a request for information from someone off campus, please refer them to our office.
National Survey of Student Engagement (NSSE)
2016 NSSE Instrument (PDF/904KB)
- Surveys first-year students and seniors.
- Assesses students' educational experiences and co-curricular behaviors that are related to "good practices" in undergraduate education - those that engage students in the learning process. (e.g., reading, writing, presentations, research with faculty, discussions with individuals who differ from them).
- Receives raw data, means, and frequencies and comparative results for our peer and asprirant groups, and other Catholic colleges and universities in August/September.
For more information visit the NSSE Website.
Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement (BCSSE)
2016 BCSSE Instrument (PDF/51KB)
- Collects data from incoming First Year Students
- Surveys students about their academic and co-curricular experiences in high school and examines their expectations for the first year of college, especially those behaviors related to "good practices" in undergraduate education-those that engage students in the learning process.
- Responses can be linked to the student NSSE responses.
- Obtain data in September.
For more information visit the BCSSE Website
Higher Education Research Institute(HERI) Faculty Survey
2016 Faculty Survey (PDF/112KB)
- Is a comprehensive survey to measure how faculty perceive institutional priorities, spend their time inside and outside the classroom, the goals and expectations faculty have for students, pedagogical strategies faculty use to engage students, sources of stress and satisfaction among faculty and other timely issues impacting faculty and administrators today.
- Receive data, means and frequencies and comparative results for other private 4-year liberal arts colleges.
For more information visit the HERI Faculty Survey Website
Higher Education Data Sharing (HEDS) Consortium- Alumni Survey
2016 Alumni Survey (PDF/233KB)
- Alumni evaluate a plethora of aspects of their undergraduate experience. The questions cover: academic experiences, development of skills and abilities, personal development, satisfaction with campus services, facilities, and climate, extra-curricular activities and their impact, employment after graduation, graduate degree attainment and more.
- Receive data in September following survey administration.
For more information visit the HEDS Consortium Website.