Registration for the 2015-2016 school year is now open to incoming Freshmen and upperclassmen who have decided to join.
To Register for an Audition
Email Eric Bermani, Campus Minister and Director of Liturgical Music, email@example.com with the following information:
- Name, address and cell-phone number
- Graduation year
- Your voice part. (If you're not sure, we'll determine your part during the audition)
- Some information about your prior experience
- If you play an instrument proficiently (i.e., you can play to a metronome and have good sight-reading ability), please let me know.
- If possible, a small picture file (of yourself, obviously).
All necessary information will be sent to you by email.
To be accepted into the choir, you need to pass a small audition.
If accepted into the choir, it will be necessary to purchase the appropriate concert attire. This will be available at the start of the academic year.