Anselmian Stories & Awards
Saint Anselm is recognized as one of the finest Catholic liberal arts colleges in the United States. The college is noted for its excellent undergraduate programs and professional preparation of students as leaders in a changing world. Students can choose from 42 majors and 20 minors (and this number is growing), several pre-professional programs, more than 80 clubs and organizations, and many fulfilling community service and study abroad opportunities that promote professional, social and civic engagement.
Get to know Saint Anselm through the college's Anselmian student stories and news, faculty experts, the college's award-winning magazine, Portraits, and educational and cultural arts centers, including the New Hampshire Institute of Politics & Political Library.
Saint Anselm College of Communications and Marketing (CCM) has received various CASE District I awards for excellence and communications, including:
- 2013 - Gold, Social Media - in support of student recruitment: Social Media Mashup
- 2012 - Honorable Mention, Best Design, Magazines - circulation under 30K: Portraits (Summer 2011, Spring 2011, Fall 2010)
- 2007 - Gold, Brochures
- 2004 - Silver, Website Redesign
Most recently, CCM and The Alva de Mars Megan Chapel Arts Center won a NEMA publications award for the printed folio accompanying the fall 2013 exhibition entitled, "Sandy Wadlington: Reflections of the Day." The folio was awarded third place in the Marketing/PR Materials Category for institutions with an operating budget under $500,000.
For the second year in a row, Saint Anselm received the MarCom Award for Portraits in the Magazine/Educational Institution Category: 2014 - Gold; 2013 - Platinum. MarCom Awards is an international competition for marketing and communication professionals involved in the concept, writing and design of print, video and audio materials in marketing and communication. It is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals.
Saint Anselm has received awards for video production from CASE and Telly Awards. The Telly Awards honor the very best film and video productions, groundbreaking online video content, and outstanding local, regional, and cable TV commercials and programs.
- 2011 - CASE Distric I, Two Gold, study abroad and experiential learning video covering a study tour in Peru, and another for Belize by Saint Anselm College students. Project manager and executive producer.
- 2011 - Telly Awards, Six Telly Awards for study abroad videos covering study tours in China, Peru, and Vietnam. Project manager and executive producer.
- 2010 - CASE District I, Bronze: N.H. Primary video (Student Voices). Co-producer. The video was shot over two years on the campus of Saint Anselm College during the lead up to the 2008 New Hampshire Primary.