Investing in your education is an important decision. The Office of Career Services can help make it pay off!
Career Services Offers:
- A centralized source for information, advisement assistance and employer connectivity regarding career fields, potential employers, job search strategies, and career paths demanding graduate or professional education
- A wide range of professional development activities and events that address such topics as resume writing, job search correspondence, interviewing, utilizing social media and networking
- A seasoned and certified staff with the right combination of professional knowledge and job market savvy to assist you in every step of the process
- Individual career advising to help you develop a specific experiential plan that best meets your needs as well as self-assessment tools to provide an in-depth exploration of career-related issues
- Contacts with a variety of external employers and alumni that support on-campus recruitment activities, serve as mentors and post full-time, internship, part-time, and summer employment opportunities
- ACES (Anselmian Career and Employer System) to access opportunities and tutorials listed exclusively for our students and graduates (all students are registered)
At Saint Anselm, learning through experience will prepare you for the next step in your life, whether it's a professional job, graduate school, or a volunteer organization. In fact, 97% of 2014 Saint Anselm graduates were employeed, in school, or engaged in service within six months of commencement.
You are encouraged to utilize our office's services beginning in your first year in order to fully develop and understand your skills, interests, and values in relation to employment and graduate school opportunities.
It is also important to begin a discussion during the first year about experiential opportunities such as study abroad, faculty-student research options and credit-bearing internships with your faculty adviser so you can build these crucial experiences in to your academic schedule.
We welcome your questions and look forward to helping you reach your goals.